- LOWERS SOIL PH - 5.0 is a suitable pH for many garden plants that thrive in acidic environments. Aluminum Sulfate helps lower soil pH to this target. We recommend using a soil tester for an accurate soil reading before application.
- ACID LOVING PLANTS - Aluminum Sulfate is designed to lower soil pH for acid-loving plants such as Azaleas, Camellia, Gardenia, Hemlock, Holly, & more. It helps to turn Hydrangeas blue also.
- ALL SOILS COVERED - Our Aluminum Sulfate works in all types of soil including sandy soil, loamy soil, & clay soil.
- EASY TO APPLY - Blend this product into the soil, if possible, & water thoroughly after application. After at least two weeks, recheck soil pH. Reapply until the desired pH is reached.
- APPLICATION CHART PROVIDED - The provided chart approximates the amount of Garden Rich Aluminum Sulfate needed to lower soil pH to 5.0 a suitable pH for many plants.
Aluminum Sulfate, 4lb Bonide Products